My first ever Britney shirt! From when I very first saw her! The Circus Starring Britney Spears Tour 2009 on April 9th, 2009!
- Merch I got from the concert — That day I went home with a brown paper bag that said Brit’s name/tour name, which I ended up tossing years later! 😦
- 2x temp tatts (out of 3): At the last second I decided to get the 3 pack of temporary tattoos; opened it a month later and used one of them, I still have the little B with the hat & feathers and the one with her name in the Circus font, so yeah I at least still have those 2/3! (Comment for pics or a post request for any merch item!)
- Glow stick. Idk where it is rn but I have reasons to believe I still have it! I’m hopeful. I’m going to look for it this week. Circus themed, of course. I got these things at the little accessory kiosk – separate from where they sold the clothes.
- Legendary tightrope poster – Probably the most important of all the merch I got that night, I got my legendary tightrope poster I have of her. It’s soooo rare and sells for hundreds now. I haven’t taken mine down in 9 years. Leave a comment if you want a post about any of these other merch items I got! I’ll get to it eventually. Lol
Finally, the shirt that I got! Omg, you guys should’ve seen me I wore a Hannah Montana shirt to this Britney concert. Yikes. Ok this first, then my Circus tour merch shirt.
So this is the shirt. The very first Britney shirt I ever got! My mom and I fell in LOVE. Yes it has shrank and I have grown. I will never stop wearing it. I recieved this shirt the day of the concert, April 9th, 2009; but this little photoshoot here is from July 2017. I’m planning on doing a more artsy shoot with this shirt soon!
If you wanna see more pictures from that photoshoot, I blogged about them on my main blog here, check it out!
We always take a picture of the merch table though. Like, I really love to look at this low key.
Don’t forget to check out this Circus Starring Britney post that I worked my ass off on!
Merch I Have from The Circus Starring Britney Spears that I Didn’t Get at My Own Show:
As of now, 2009 Circus Tour Merch (not including what I got at the show) I have :
- Two (2) diff covers of The Circus Starring Britney 2009 tour books (holographic cover from eBay) And one I got for free from buying merch from her official site last year (shiny B with the hat cover) or possibly the year before
- Black cord B choker necklace, I never got the backing/package it just came with when I bought the holographic Circus Tour book on eBay, but it was also merch from the show! I got a really good deal. This was like 2014-2015.
- Deck of Circus playing cards, for card games (bought online when I was making a purchase to qualify for the free UK tour book & these were still available on her site so I def bought them and haven’t opened them yet, they’re just on my CD shelf!
- VIP Messenger Bag given to all the VIPs for the show for that tour; I really wanted a Britney backpack for 8th grade so that’s what I got, from eBay, 7 years ago, and totally used it the whole year, haha. It was from eBay before they started selling it for a reasonable freakin’ price on Britney’s site.
- Set of three (3) buttons (the card backing is saved in a merch box but the 3 buttons are floating around my button box), and I think I got these from Michael! …Sorry I’ve been sucking so badly at replying lately lol but if you see this then share this and start your own blog too man! 😀 PS Again they’re all just circus themed buttons, I did almost get them at the show but got the tatts instead but now I have BOTH!
- Lanyard with the Circus-font “Britney Spears” styled name going all across (my mom got me it in Vegas from the Britney Store). I actually wore it in my shoot Snowblind; sneak peak to the shoot for the post that’ll be up on ishopfordays.com in May. (;
But that’s all my The Circus Starring Britney Spears Tour 2009 Merch! Yay! A couple more pics, just for fun.
Check out the Circus Starring Britney Spears blog post on my main blog for way more cool stuff!