- I went to the “One Bad Night Tour 2017” on March 9th, 2017 and I believe this is one of the shirts they had for sale, I think it was like this and one or two other merch items (like this poster?) and that was it for what they had, but I couldn’t get any merch at the show. I had no cash or anything. 😦
- That night like right when I got home I checked Hayley’s official merch site at Warner Music Store, and I was like YESSS Because they not only had the window tee but This Side Of Paradise EP cardboard sleeve – Previously not on her site (I had gotten Citrine EP before) it is now though!
- At 11:45 PM on March 9th, 2017 I ordered this shirt and the paradise EP to make up for the fact that I didn’t get it at the show
- On April 19th, 2018 I did a photoshoot with my girlfriend that ended up on my main blog for her birthday and I wore the shirt while she wore my other Hayley Kiyoko shirt!
- Here’s some close-r up pics of the shirt, which I tied in a knot. (I only recently learned how to do that lmao) April 19th, 2018. ‘Feelings’ photoshoot.
More pictures from that shoot with Ally, focusing more on how cute Ally & I are but still including pics of the shirt, but not making that as important. Lol. And did you notice my lesbian belly ring? So perfect for a Hayley Kiyoko shoot for my blog.
You can still find this top on her official Warner Music Store site here!